Sunday 3 February 2013

Race Day is getting close!

It is 2 weeks out from the 24 hours of OP in Arizona.  I have been riding outside almost every day with the mild weather we have been having in Calgary. Picked up my race bike this week from Bow Cycle. The shock needed some work, new seals on the fork and a new drive train. Had it out on the road this week and it worked like a dream.



I received my new lights from Exposure. I have not had a chance to try them out yet but I will have them out next week for a test drive. The new Six Pack is lighter and is 10% brighter than last year's model.  Both the Diablo and Six Pack have new pre set programs you can use.

The new Six Pack Mk3

The new Diablo Mk4

Looks like another mild week in Calgary so it should make for some good riding.


No comments:

Post a Comment