Monday 6 May 2013

Spring Riding

I travelled around a little this Spring in search for some dry dirt! Spent the Easter weekend in Spokane with some friends riding some great trails and having a lot of fun.

Shaun & Steve happy after a good ride!


A few rides in Elko and Cranbrook over the last few weeks.

Cranbrook, Community Forest

Went to Helena, MT two weekends ago with some Deadgoats. The trails were in great shape and we got in some good vertical and had some fun descents. I am sure glad I found my other bike shoe :).


One of the many hills we climbed


The two Mini Goats!


The boys


The trails in Fernie are starting to dry up with the nice weather. Checked out a few of them last week.

Fernie, BC


Fernie, BC

I am off to Salmon Arm this weekend for the Salty Dog  6 hour race. My back has been giving me grief since Helena so will see how things go? I hope to have a good race but will have to ride smart with the 24 hour Round and Round race coming up in Spokane the end of May.




No comments:

Post a Comment